MARRS is dependent entirely on the generosity of others to fund our operations. We are thankful for the following Asheville areas churches and organizations that have supported us with grants and donations over the past 18 months:
- Asheville Eye Associates $1,500
- Cathedral of All Souls: $2,000
- Central United Methodist Church: $1,000
- Trinity Episcopal Church: $930
- Lions Clubs of Asheville, Horse Show Benefit: $2,000
We’re also grateful to individuals who have made tax-deductible financial contributions to MARRS. Please encourage friends, churches and civic groups to do the same.
Want to help? No donation is too small! CLICK HERE to find out how you can make a difference for those who are blind or are visually impaired.
You can give online via our secure Pay Pal portal or, if you prefer, we also accept cash and checks. Use this form to accompany your contribution.
Thanks for your generosity.